Guest Post Criteria
I would be glad for you to consider being a Guest Poster on jonstallings.com.
Your post should be on one of four topics:
- Leadership (Faith based or Secular )
- A topic that encourages readers to grow deeper in their faith in Jesus.
- Personal Growth
- Life Lessons (Using a personal story from your own life)
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three of your personal links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username or facebook page (optional).
- Your post should be at least 350 words long and no more than 800 words.
- If needed I will edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make major changes, I will email the post back to you for your approval.
- Most likely I will provide a short introduction and/or conclusion to your post to provide context as to why I think your post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours, so that my readers are clear that these are my comments.
If I do not approve your guest post, I will do my best to let you know why.
Also, if I do not approve of your post, please feel free to submit a new post in the future.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email me for consideration. Due to my busy life, it may take me 2–3 weeks to respond.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter, Facebook and/or other social media address.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
- Please send your post as a Word attachment.